We hope that during the GIC you will participate in many valuable meetings. To be sure, we provide online meeting manager, which contains profiles of all Pitch and Match attendees.
Pitch and Match meetings will take place at a separate location, accessible only for registered attendees.
You can access the meetings system here: pitchandmatch.com/event/GIC_2017
- Show your profile and offer to business attendees of the GIC and exhibitors of the PGA
- Browse profiles and offers of other attendees
- Arrange a meeting place and time with ease
- Well prepared Pitch and Match zone awaits you
- Manage all your meetings in one simple user-friendly environment
How to start?
- Log in using the received credentials. If you didn’t get them yet, please contact us.
- Create your online profile. Present your offer to business attendees of the GIC and exhibitors of the PGA.
- Organize your meetings. Use the online meeting system to plan your meetings. Invite possible partners or accept received invitations to meet on-site.
- If you need any help, you can always ask for matchmaker support.
He is able to suggest meetings with people you are looking for.
- Present your offer during appointed meetings.
- Network. Be present in the Pitch and Match zone to meet unexpected new contacts.
- Matchmaker support is also available during the event.
Business passes allowing for Pitch and Match access are available at: gic.gd/tickets/
Some of 2015-2016 attendees:
Big Fish Games
CD Projekt Red
Galaktus PR Agency
Nikkei BP (Tokyo Game Show)
Plan of Attack
The Farm 51