Go to China! is a pitching event that provides a pivotal opportunity to take the next step forward with your project and enter Chinese game market.
GIC offers shortlisted developers a chance to impress Chinese publishers with the game idea, quality and development values in order to become published in China.
The speed dating format gives a team 5 minutes with each panel of publishers. Within this time each developer team is expected to give a pitch (approx. 3 minutes) which will be followed by Q&A and discussion with publishers.
Companies that previously participated:
- Tencent – looking for PC games
- NetEase – looking for PC games
- TapTap – looking for mobile games or portable to mobile
- X.D. Network – looking for mobile games or portable to mobile
- …further publishers that were negotiated
Date and time:
Go To China Pitch during GIC 2018Â took place on ThursdayÂ inÂ Pavilion 15.
The event is organizedÂ in cooperation with Indie Games Poland Foundation and thanks to the Polish Institute in Beijing and Ministry of Culture and National Heritage.
If you wish to apply please contact Jakub MarszaĆkowski: